Adult education organisations can apply for staff mobility funding under Key Action 1.
Each project can last either 1 or 2 years and adult education organisations can apply for funding to support any of the following mobility activities within a project:
- teaching/training assignments abroad
- staff training abroad, including structured courses and training events, job shadowing and observations
Funding can be used to support adult education staff engaged in both teaching and non-teaching roles. Staff mobility activities can last from 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel time.
Who can apply?
Any organisation actively involved in adult education can apply.
- An adult education organisation sending its staff abroad;
- An adult education organisation, acting as coordinator of a national mobility consortium of adult education organisations.
Individuals cannot apply directly for a grant
Eligible Participating Organisations
A participating organisation can be:
- any public or private organisation active in the field of adult education (defined as adult education organisation)
- any public or private organisation active in the labour market or in the fields of education, training and youth.
For example, such organisations can be:
– an adult education school/institute/centre;
– an establishment for adult learners with special needs;
– a higher education institution (including those providing educational opportunities for adults);
– a public or private, a small, medium or large enterprise (including social enterprises);
– a social partner or other representative of working life, including chambers of commerce, craft/professional associations and trade unions;
– a public body at local, regional or national level;
– a research institute;
– a foundation;
– a school/institute/educational centre;
– a non-profit organisation, association, NGO;
– a cultural organisation, library, museum;
– a body providing career guidance, professional counselling and infomation services.
Each organisation must be established in a Programme Country.
Applicants have to submit their grant application by 4 March at 12:00 (midday
Brussels time) for projects starting on 1 June of the same year..